My name is Maya Coleman and I am an artist. This year in Art 2, I was able to expand my portfolio. During the first semester we we began to learn new techniques and styles in art. During the second semester I saw improvements in my drawing and painting with detail. I am very happy with my work this year. I hope to take all 4 years of art in order to build up my portfolio for college. I hope that with the help of my mentors or teachers, I can build a future for myself in art.
Monday, May 18, 2015
Package Design
For this project we were supposed to take an already existing product and create a brand new packaging for it. I chose to do Gatorade and Hubert's Lemonade. I made the Gatorade bottle look like the Gatorade's famous "G" with sort of a canteen look. For Hubert's Lemonade I made a smaller bottle as if they would sell smaller versions. And I made the bottle shaped as the Hubert's Lemon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment