My name is Maya Coleman and I am an artist. This year in Art 2, I was able to expand my portfolio. During the first semester we we began to learn new techniques and styles in art. During the second semester I saw improvements in my drawing and painting with detail. I am very happy with my work this year. I hope to take all 4 years of art in order to build up my portfolio for college. I hope that with the help of my mentors or teachers, I can build a future for myself in art.
Monday, May 18, 2015
Coleman Couture
For this project we worked with logo design. We were to create our own logo for our own imaginary business. My business I chose was the fashion business. I wanted to create my own brand. So I chose to use my own signature and then tweak it on photoshop. Then I added Couture in text. "Coleman Couture." I hope to one day use this logo and create a name for myself.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment