Maya Coleman

My name is Maya Coleman and I am an artist. This year in Art 2, I was able to expand my portfolio. During the first semester we we began to learn new techniques and styles in art. During the second semester I saw improvements in my drawing and painting with detail. I am very happy with my work this year. I hope to take all 4 years of art in order to build up my portfolio for college. I hope that with the help of my mentors or teachers, I can build a future for myself in art.

Friday, May 23, 2014

Second Semester

Posted by Unknown at 8:26 AM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

My Links

  • Art 2
  • Mercy High School Burlingame

Blog Archive

  • ►  2015 (11)
    • ►  May (11)
  • ▼  2014 (12)
    • ▼  May (12)
      • Second Semester
      • New York, New York!!
      • "Eye" Can See Colors In Such A Grey Place
      • Friends At A Park, Where It All Began
      • What The Duck Is That Doing There?
      • The Peacock Dancer
      • My Personal Shoebox
      • Wake Me Up! Book Cover
      • Japanese Notan Art
      • An Ant's View
      • Time Is Broken, But It Continues On
      • First Semester
  • ►  2013 (8)
    • ►  December (8)

About Me

Unknown
View my complete profile

My Links

  • Mercy High School Burlingame
Watermark theme. Powered by Blogger.