My name is Maya Coleman and I am an artist. This year in Art 2, I was able to expand my portfolio. During the first semester we we began to learn new techniques and styles in art. During the second semester I saw improvements in my drawing and painting with detail. I am very happy with my work this year. I hope to take all 4 years of art in order to build up my portfolio for college. I hope that with the help of my mentors or teachers, I can build a future for myself in art.
Wednesday, May 21, 2014
New York, New York!!
For this project, I took an old chair and chose a theme. My theme was New York City. New York has always been a place I have wanted to go. The main thing I wanted to make stand out, was that New York is considered the "Big Apple." So I mostly painted skyscrapers and a big red apple in the center
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment